The first book in a seductive new series from Scott Hildreth, the #1 Amazon bestselling author of BRAWLER and HARD CORPS.
Once, I took down terrorists on the front lines as a marine.Now I'm in the business of bad.I've sold guns to people others might not approve of.I've eliminated the criminals, the lowlifes and the thugs who've tread on my turf.And I looked the Sicilian Mafia boss in the eye and told him to f*** off.No one tells me no, unless it's their last word.I didn't just act the part of bad—I lived it. Then she stumbled into my life.I tried to stay away from her. Tried focusing on moving my merchandise. But one smile from Terra was like a shot to the heart.She's mine now. And no one threatens what's mine.
I've seen a lot of terrible things in my life.I grew up around lies and deception, and I ran away from all of them.Until I met him.I knew he was corrupt. I knew he was dangerous.I should have stayed away, but my attraction to him, my needfor him, overrode my logic.Now I love him.If he finds out who I am, we're done and I'll be nothing.I never wanted to be the Mafia princess they tried to make me, but mia familia had other plans. And what mia familia wants…it gets.Only Michael Tripp can save me.
Tripp and Terra's story continues in Book Two of Mafia Made,The Game Changer.
Born In San Diego California, Scott now calls Wichita, Kansas home. Residing in Kansas with his wife, Jessica, and six children, he somehow finds twelve hours a day to work on his writing.
Addicted to riding his Harley-Davidson, tattoos, and drinking coffee, Scott can generally be found in a tattoo shop, on his Harley, or in a local coffee house when not writing.
Scott is a hybrid author who both self-publishes and conventionally publishes. Look for a three book (mafia erotic romance) series releasing in 2016 through Harlequin Romance.
Loyal to the fans, fan girls, and faithful followers who allowed him to make writing a full-time career, Scott communicates with his followers on Facebook almost daily. He encourages his readers to follow him on Facebook and Twitter.
1. What gave you the inspiration to write this book?
The need for a mafia romance that doesn’t follow the typical pattern of a mafia romance. Filling that void was the only inspiration I needed.
2. Who is your favorite character in the book?
Michael Tripp. No, wait. Cap. Definitely Cap, because he keeps Tripp grounded. Michael is so swoon worthy, though. Can we have a tie??
3. Which came first, the title or the novel?
4. What scene in the book are you most proud of, and why?
The opening scene. It speaks volumes of just how selfless Michael Tripp is.
5. Thinking way back to the beginning, what’s the most important thing you've learned as a writer from then to now?
The importance of having a second (or third) set of eyes on what I believe to be a finished manuscript. The insight an outsider can provide is priceless.
6. What do you like most about the cover of the book?
The monochromatic element.
7. What new release book are you looking most forward to in 2016?
Mine? The Good Boss. Another author’s? Anything CD Reiss writes.
8. What was your favorite book in 2015?
Brittany Cherry’s “The Air He Breathes”
9. What’s up next for you?
A series of books about alpha males who protect the women they love. That’s all I can divulge.
10. Is there anything that you would like to add?
11. Which was the most difficult or emotional scene to narrate?
The scene when Tripp defused the bomb was the most emotional for me. I don’t think I took a breath for the hour or so it took me to perfect the scene. In the end, I was a disaster.
12. Which character gave you the most trouble when writing your latest book?
It seemed I argued with Tripp mire than anyone. He’s set in his ways, and my attempts to force him to be anyone other than his genuine self were useless.
13. Which part of the writing process do you enjoy more: Drafting or Revising?
14. What would you say is your superpower?
Creating one of a kind characters. Well, that and assembling a taco.
15. Is there an organization or cause that is close to your heart?
$25 Amazon Gift Card
eCopy of The Gun Runner by