Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: Don't You Forget About Me (Kate Karyus Quinn)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at
and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I love a good horror story and the synopsis of this book sounds soooo amazingly creepy that I am just dying to get my hands on it!! Even the title of the book is creepy looking on the cover!! YES I most definitely want this one!!





(Don't You) Forget About MeHardcover, 336 pages
Expected publication: June 10th 2014 by HarperTeen





Welcome to Gardnerville.
A place where no one gets sick. And no one ever dies.
Except...There’s a price to pay for paradise. Every fourth year, the strange power that fuels the town exacts its payment by infecting teens with deadly urges. In a normal year in Gardnerville, teens might stop talking to their best friends. In a fourth year, they’d kill them.
Four years ago, Skylar’s sister, Piper, was locked away after leading sixteen of her classmates to a watery grave. Since then, Skylar has lived in a numb haze, struggling to forget her past and dull the pain of losing her sister. But the secrets and memories Piper left behind keep taunting Skylar—whispering that the only way to get her sister back is to stop Gardnerville’s murderous cycle once and for all.



So that book are you most looking forward to reading in 2014??




3 comments:

  1. I am so so excited for this one. It looks so awesome. The name alone is grabbing. Great choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. This books sounds super creepy, and I got extremely excited about it when I first saw it around the blogosphere! Plus the cover is hauntingly beautiful!! I haven't read her other book, but I plan on reading it sometime soon! Hopefully they are both as amazing as they sound! Great pick, Beth!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, this one is so on my TBR list!! It's sounds so creepy and awesome!

    ReplyDelete