Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: Fire & Flood (Victoria Scott)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at
and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood, #1)
Hardcover, 320 pages
Expected publication: February 25th 2014 by Scholastic Press
ARC Provided by Publisher for Honest Review


A modern day thrill ride, where a teen girl and her animal companion must participate in a breathtaking race to save her brother's life—and her own.
Tella Holloway is losing it. Her brother is sick, and when a dozen doctors can't determine what's wrong, her parents decide to move to Montana for the fresh air. She's lost her friends, her parents are driving her crazy, her brother is dying—and she's helpless to change anything.
Until she receives mysterious instructions on how to become a Contender in the Brimstone Bleed. It's an epic race across jungle, desert, ocean, and mountain that could win her the prize she desperately desires: the Cure for her brother's illness. But all the Contenders are after the Cure for people they love, and there's no guarantee that Tella (or any of them) will survive the race.
The jungle is terrifying, the clock is ticking, and Tella knows she can't trust the allies she makes. And one big question emerges: Why have so many fallen sick in the first place?

I have already been so honored to have recieved an ARC of this phenomenal book!!! You can check out my 5 Star Review below and PLEASE add this to your TBR list NOW!!

5 Star Review of Fire & Flood (Victoria Scott) 

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting an ARC too and I can't wait! And *high five* I featured a V Scott book today as well :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! 5 stars - that is amazing! I'm so glad you loved this book! I have an ARC, but I have not read it yet. Glad to hear that you were quite a fan! :)

    Happy New Year!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this cover art. So well done. The description sounds great too. Thanks for sharing, I'll check out your review :)

    ReplyDelete