Friday, August 9, 2013

Review: Trouble Brewing (Jane Tara)

Trouble Brewing
ebook, 214 pages
Published June 1st 2013 by Momentum



Calypso Shakespeare knows what the future has in store for her, and not just because she's psychic.The "gifted" Shakespeare women have always had their one true love ... Problem is, Calypso’s came and went and didn’t work out too well.
She doesn't need a crystal ball to see that she'll never love again. And even her magical cocktails aren't up to the ask of healing her bruised heart. So instead she wanders the world brewing in pubs and bars in the hope that she'll help other people find love.
That's the plan anyway. That is until Taran Dee shows up and Calypso finds she has real trouble brewing … 


Hello from beautiful Bondi in Sydney. I'm thrilled that my first novel FORECAST has found a new home at Momentum Books. It was first published in 2007 by Dorchester, but they went bust... so if you're looking for my book, please note the new cover.
So FORECAST was re-released in May. And the long-awaited sequel, TROUBLE BREWING has also just been released. I'm so excited about this book. 
You'll notice I have lots of travel books on my list. I'm an avid traveller. For years I wandered the world and wrote. I have over twenty children’s picture books published in Asia, and have written travel articles for many publications worldwide. I've lived in Tokyo, London, Vienna, New York and various parts of Australia. I even transformed my itchy feet into ITCHEE FEET, which publishes travel books for kids. 
So now I'm juggling both romance and travel, and will be combining both in a great new series as well. Stay tuned. And please stay in touch.

Contact:
jane@roadmancebooks.com


Love this book! Better than the first one in the series Forecast! I never like the second book better than the first but this one was an exception! 

In Forecast the reader was introduced to the Shakespeare women that live in New York. In Trouble Brewing the reader gets lost in the mystical world of the Shakespeare women in London. Calypso Shakespeare is the young psychic who drifts all around world trying to help people through her magical brews. She is a special kind of bar tender that can make you a drink that will help solve all your problems! 

Calypso thought she had loved and lost and would never love again until Taran Dee blew into her life! I was devouring this book so fast to learn what happen between Calypso and her first love. The connection that was revealed during the art show was mind blowing and awesome!!! 

I highly recommend both Forecast and Trouble Brewing! I give this one 5 stars!



No comments:

Post a Comment