Our lives are a cascade of events that pass faster than we would like them to. Time changes everything. Our habits, our views, our circle of friends. But there is one thing that remains the same over the years.
Through them we cherish the most unforgettable moments of our history. And they also retain some things that can't be forgotten….
But one day you realize that yesterday should be left in the past. Because tomorrow your new life begins, and you go back to the drawing board.
A love story of Evan Murray and Tara Mackenzie.
A story that should last forever….
But no one knows when forever ends….
Published 2013 by Createspace
Interview for Beth Edwards
- What gives you the inspiration to write your books?
- I try to pay attention to everything that is going on around me. I take ideas from my friends and family. Today I watched a movie that helped me to come up with a new twist of my Love Lines story:) I like good, meaningful songs that give you something to think about. My books show everything I feel in my real life, from love to hate:)
- Who is your favorite character in the book?
- I always say that I like all of my characters:) But, I do have a favorite one. Evan Murray. My new book (a short story) named From Scratch is about Evan, his life and his love. I don’t know how he managed to become my favorite character, it just happened:) Starting Love Lines I wasn’t planning to involve Evan in so many event’s of the story, but he turned out to be one of the funniest and charming characters that makes my readers smile a lot:) His comments are always smart, but sharp and that makes him so unique. Everything about Evan is not what it seems. His face can be smiling, but his soul will be crying at the same time. He can be strong and weak, and no one will even know what he hides in the depth of his heart. He’s a walking contradiction, and I like writing about him, revealing new sides of his nature.
- Which came first, the title or the novel?
- The title. It was the only thing I was sure about starting my Love Lines series. I changed a lot about the plot, but the title remained untouched:)
- What part of the story are you most proud of, and why?
- I think there are a few parts or things I can be proud of. The history of Dever, the old legends my characters find in the historical records and diaries, the curses the power of which they fight every day and the bond between Eileen and Christian. I tried my best to make my story unique and special and to make all of the about easy to read, understand and remember:)
- Thinking way back to the beginning, what’s the most important thing you’ve learned as a writer from then to now?
- The most important thing is finding a good proofreader (or editor). Well, at least it’s the most important thing for me as I’m not a native speaker:) Despite the fact that I do write my books in English, I need someone else to edit them for me.
- What do you like most about the covers of your books?
- Everything! Lol. I like both Black & White and Colorful collections. I’m proud of myself for creating some of them and I adore my cover designer Jennifer Munswami who created so beautiful covers for my books’ Gift editions. I didn’t have to tell her what to do with the covers, she chose the colors and images on her own and I LOVED the results of her work! All of my covers reflect the main ideas of my books and I think they are eye-catching and unique:)
- What new release book are you looking most forward to in 2013?
- Appolyon by J.L. Armentrout, Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins and The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead.
- What was your favorite book in 2012?
- There were many good books actually:) I liked Deity by J.L. Amnentrout, Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins, Beautiful disaster by Jamie McGuire and others.
- What’s up next for you?
- At the moment I’m working on the 3rd book of the Love Lines series and I’m planning to start a new series (a trilogy) about the guardian angels.
- Is there anything that you would like to add?
- First of all I’d like to say thanks for hosting the Tour. It was a pleasure to answer your questions, Beth and I hope you and other readers will enjoy reading my previous and new books:)
Diana Nixon was born in Minsk, Belarus, where she still lives and works on her series. Before becoming a writer she received a Master of Law degree from Belorussian state University. She has always liked reading fantasy novels, so when she came up with the idea of writing a book, she already knew what genre to choose. At the moment Diana is working on her Love lines series.
Official page: http://diananixon.webs.com/
Buying books: http://diananixon.webs.com/buyingbooks.htm
THE LOVE LINE SERIES
The traces of supernatural powers have always been crossing the world of human beings. Many people know about the existence of healers, mind readers, oneiromancers and wizards. But for centuries their lives have been kept secret and no one has ever heard about one special place, where those gifted people studied.Neither has Eileen Clark, whose life has never been different from the one other teenagers have.But one day everything changes. Eileen finds out that she belongs to the mysterious world of unnatural and the destiny leads her to Dever – a closed university for the people like her.Nothing will ever be the same again…New life, new friends, new enemies…But the true love will never let her down. It will help to go through everything...#1 Love linesThe story begins with a strange dream, which has been torturing Eileen for nights. Trying to find out its hidden meaning she leans on her best friend Amanda for help. The two of them go to a fortune-teller, who predicts changes in Eileen’s life.Eileen and Amanda, whose family is one of the seven founders of Dever, go there to start new life and get education. Coming to the university Eileen meets Christian, Amanda’s brother, whom she falls in love with from the very first sight. But, as it turns out later, Christian is in love with her too.They couldn’t even imagine that many years ago their lives were bound by magical spells. But now they have to find out why…#2 Songs of the windLosing Christian hasn’t been easy for Eileen. But she’s not going to give up. Now she has to find a way to bring him back from the magical dream, where he was taken by Eric Lanster. Together with her friend Evan, Eileen goes to France – Meridin’s motherland, where she hopes to find out the mysteries of the dream’s magic. In a small town named Fontainebleau they meet a wizard, who turns out to know a lot of their secrets…Determined to help Eileen, Evan agrees to complete some special dream piercing training. But he can’t even imagine what he has put himself into. The magic of dreams keeps a lot of secrets. The spells are dangerous and their consequences no one is able to predict.Our lives are a cascade of events that pass faster than we would like them to. Time changes everything. Our habits, our views, our circle of friends. But there is one thing that remains the same over the years.Our memories.Through them we cherish the most unforgettable moments of our history. And they also retain some things that can't be forgotten….But one day you realize that yesterday should be left in the past. Because tomorrow your new life begins, and you go back to the drawing board.A love story of Evan Murray and Tara Mackenzie.A story that should last forever….But no one knows when forever ends….
To learn more about Diana Nixon or to buy her works:
Love Lines Ebook orPaperback
Songs of the wind Ebook orPaperback
From Scratch Ebook orPaperback