Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: Between The Spark and Burn (April Genevieve Tucholke)


OK so first of all I am COMPLETELY and utterly OBSESSED with April Genevieve Tucholke and her writing style! Between The Devil and The Deep Blue Sea is one of my favorite books of 2013! It was just fascinating!!! I have included my review at the bottom so please check it out!!! and check this series out if you havent already!!! oh and seriously...is this cover not GORGEOUS?? 




Between the Spark and the BurnHardcover
Expected publication: August 14th 2014 by Dial



The conclusion to Between the Devil and The Deep Blue Sea, this gothic thriller romance with shades of Stephen King and Daphne du Maurier is a must-read for fans of Beautiful Creatures and Anna Dressed in Blood.
Freddie once told me that the Devil created all the fear in the world.But then, the Devil once told me that it's easier to forgive someone for scaring you than for making you cry.The problem with River West Redding was that he'd done both to me.
The crooked-smiling liar River West Redding, who drove into Violet's life one summer day and shook her world to pieces, is gone. Violet and Neely, River's other brother, are left to worry—until they catch a two a.m. radio program about strange events in a distant mountain town. They take off in search of River but are always a step behind, finding instead frenzied towns, witch hunts, and a wind-whipped island with the thrum of something strange and dangerous just under the surface. It isn't long before Violet begins to wonder if Neely, the one Redding brother she thought trustworthy, has been hiding a secret of his own . . .

2 comments:

  1. I still need to read Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea, but now that the second and final book is coming out... I might just wait for it to come out and read them both back to back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! AHA! I did not trust Neely, myself. I LOVED "Between" as well, and after River and...well, you know....I was like "Neely couldn't possibly be as together and honest as he seems". I'm so glad she's writing again, and even though I was perfectly fine with the way "Between" ended, I will definitely be reading this one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete