Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: Sweet Reckoning (Sweet Peril #3) by Wendy Higgins



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is
 hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine
and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I love Waiting On Wednesday posts because we get to share our love for the awesome upcoming releases that we are all dying for and this week is one of my most anticipated releases of 2014. 

Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3)

Paperback, 464 pages
Expected publication: April 29th 2014 by HarperTeen



It’s time.

Evil is running rampant and sweet Anna Whitt is its target. Nobody knows when or how the Dukes will strike, but Anna and her Nephilim allies will do anything necessary to rid the earth of the demons and their oppressive ways.
The stakes are higher than ever, and Anna is determined that the love she feels will be her strength, not a liability. But trying to protect the ones she loves while running for her life and battling demonic forces proves to be perilous—especially as faces are changing and trust is fleeting. When the Duke of Lust sends Anna’s great love, Kaidan Rowe, to work against her, Anna must decide how much she’s prepared to risk.
In the most sensual and fast-paced installment yet, Sweet Reckoning brings all the beloved Neph together one last time to fight for their freedom.

Why Am I Excited for the Upcoming Release??

Sweet Evil and Sweet Peril were both phenomenal and I loved them from the moment I read the first chapter to the last page. There were  intense, emotional, and just perfect. So when thinking about what I wanted to choose for this week's Waiting On Wednesday...Sweet Reckoning was my immediate thought....Please Please check out this series if you have not read it yet. It is truly amazing and a great, no.... an  INCREDIBLE Young Adult novel. (and not to mention ALL of the covers are GORGEOUS!)


Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)


4 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! But they need a new format or dress for that cover lol
    Here is my WoW
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2013/11/waiting-on-wednesday-undead-pool.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've started Sweet Evil, but wasn't in the mood to read it. So maybe i'll go back to it soon with the final book coming out. Hope you love it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the dress she's wearing on the Sweet Peril cover. I've heard mixed stuff on this, but as always, I'll let myself decide. Thanks for sharing(:
    My WoW (:

    ReplyDelete