Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My Top Ten Book Covers of 2013


Best Book Covers of 2013

There were so many phenomenal covers released in 2013 and it was so hard to choose just 10 but somehow I managed! I absolutely LOVE book covers and sometimes will read a book just because the cover is just so amazing!! So here is my list of the covers that have made my Top Ten for 2013.


Fractured (Guards of the Shadowlands, #2)

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1)

Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)

Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)

Taking on the Dead (The Famished Trilogy, #1)

Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)

Renegade (The Elysium Chronicles, #1)

The Elite (The Selection, #2)

Deception (Defiance, #2)

Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)


What covers made your Top Ten list?

2 comments:

  1. Those were truly gorgeous covers all of them! But once again, this year was full of beautiful covers to choose from!

    http://pili-inlovewithhandmade.blogspot.com.es/2013/12/top-10-of-2013-best-book-covers-of-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent a good 10 minutes gazing at my cover of Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. The typography makes me so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete