Sunday, December 22, 2013

THANK YOU to all my Followers, Blogger Friends, Authors, and Publishers!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Beth @ Curling Up With A Good Book



What a year! This is my first year to fully engage myself in the world of blogging. I have met so many amazing people from authors, publishers and fellow bloggers. I owe a huge THANK YOU to so many special people!! 

I love books so much and owe a huge thank you to my amazing Mom for my love of books. She began reading to be from before I was born until I was able to read a book on my own. She instilled in me the importance of reading and understanding the meaning behind the book. She gave me my imagination and instilled in me the importance of using it. Thank you Momma!!! I just hope that I will be able to continue my love of books with my Son so that he will know how important it is. 

I have met so many amazing blogger friends through this year but there are two that are extremely important to me. First, my blog designer, Ren Reidy. She is absolutely phenomenal and answers any questions I have with no hesitiation. She built me an amazing blog that is easy to work with and helps me share my love of books. So thank you Ren for being the ROCKSTAR that you are!!
(Here is Ren's Blog if you want to follow her: http://alittlebitofrnr.com/)

 The other amazing blogger friend is Melissa Marie. If I ever have any doubts as to what book to read next or if I am in a bind and cant seem to get into a book I know I can message her and she will give me her honest opinion. Every book she has recommended to me I have absolutely loved! So a big thank you to you Melissa for helping me through my "next book" decisions!! :) 
(This is Melissa's Facebook Page if you would like to follow her: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beneath-the-cover/160225867368996)

My next and last thank you is to all the amazing ROCKSTAR authors out there! I have so many authors that I absolutely love and adore! They are the ones who respond to fans and really care about what we think about their books! They are the ones who keep me up late at night because I am unable to put down the phenomenal books that they have written. Their characters take me to another world and make me feel what they feel. When an author can write a book that truly stays with you even after you are finished then they deserve a shout out and a huge THANK YOU!!

Wendy Higgins, Veronica Rossi, Patrick Carman, Aimee Carter, Veronica Roth, Rhiannon Frater, Annie Walls, Amy Tintera, Kiera Cass, Kimberly Derting, Sarah Lyons Fleming, Julie Anne Nelson, Katherine Ewell, April Genevieve Tucholke, Robin La Fevers, Sarah J Maas, Rick Yancey, Julie Kagawa, Joelle Charbonneau, Laura Bickle, C.J. Redwine, Katie French, J.A. Souders, Leigh Bardugo, Jennifer Armentrout, Sarah Fine, Kendare Blake, Kristen Cashore, Emma Pass, Ann Aquirre, and so many more. 

One more person that I want to thank...Katherine Tegen. She is the publisher for Katherine Tegen Books which is a imprint of Harper Collins. Katherine is a amazing publisher and I love to follow Katherine Tegen Books Facebook page and see all the fantastic books that are coming out. Her publishing company has everything from children's books to Young Adult books. There is something for everyone at Katherine Tegan Books!! So check out her Facebook page if you are looking for a new book to purchase!!

I also want to say THANK YOU to all my dedicated followers!! Without you my blog would not be possible! Thank you so much for taking time to read my reviews, comment on my posts, and enter my giveaways! I appreciate it as much as the authors do!! I hope each and everyone of you have a safe, blessed, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Im looking forward to another great year in the world of blogging!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family dear !!
    Moms are really the best advocat for books^^ in the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you and your family too, Beth!
    To many books and great moments in the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so sweet! Thank you for mentioning me!

    ReplyDelete