Friday, December 27, 2013

My Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2014


Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2014


There are SO many amazing books that are being released in 2014! It is going to be an amazing year for Young Adult books for sure!! Here are a few of the books in 2014 that I am looking forward too!! (Keep in mind there are ALOT more than 10 but I narrowed it down.) 

1. Captive (The Blackcoat Rebellion #2) Aimee Carter This one does not have a cover quite yet but I am just absolutely dying to get my hands on it!! I was completely obsessed with Pawn!!

2. Acid (Emma Pass) I was actually lucky enough to recieve an ARC of this book and OH MY WOW it was phenomenal! I am waiting to post my review for closer to the publication date but IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!
ACID

3. Between The Spark and Burn (April Genevieve Tucholke) Between The Devil and The Deep Blue Sea was one of my favorite books of 2013 and so I know I am going to love the sequel! Can't wait! (and is that cover not seriously gorgeous)
Between the Spark and the Burn (Between, #2)

4. Sweet Reckoning (Wendy Higgins) The Sweet series is one of my most favorite series ever and as sad as I will be that this is the conclusion...I am still DYING to get my hands on it. Kai and Anna are amazing characters and the plots are just incredible. (and yet again another beautiful cover)
Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3)

5. Into The Still Blue (Veronica Rossi) GREATEST YA ROMANCE EVER. Roar and Perry will forever live in my heart. I just have a feeling that the conclusion to this series is going to be EPIC. 
Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)

6. The Murder Complex (Lindsay Cummings) This is a debut author and just the cover of her book has me begging for an ARC! The name Murder Complex? YES PLEASE!!!
The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex, #1)

7. Tremor (Pulse #2) Patrick Carman I will have to confess that I have already read this book and it TOTALLY BLEW ME AWAY! I loved Pulse so I couldnt wait for the sequel and I was NOT disappointed..WOW...SO GOOD!
Tremor (Pulse, #2)

8. Mortal Heart (Robin LaFevers) The His Fair Assassins series is right up on my list as one of the best series I have ever read...IN MY LIFE...It is that good. It is just one of those series that stays with you forever. It is full of so much emotion, suspense and non-stop action. (cover not yet available)

9. The Forever Song (Julie Kagawa) AH VAMPIRES! Yep I have a weakness for them and Julie Kagawa knows exactly how to write a story surrounding them. This book just happens to be the conclusion to the epic series that is Blood Of Eden. 

10. Ruin & Rising (Leigh Bardugo) I saved the best for last. I am completely and utterly obsessed with the Grisha Trilogy. I love the world building and the characters. It is so phenomenal. I cannot wait to get my hands on the conlusion!!!! 

7 comments:

  1. I'm also absolutely dying to get my hands on Into The Still Blue & Sweet Reckoning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH I cant wait to read Sweet Reckoning!!! Wendy Higgins rocks!!!!

      Delete
  2. Oooo, Acid! I can't wait to read that book! And Between the Spark and Burn are on my list as well. I have The Murder Complex and Into the Still Blue - can't wait to read those two! Into the Still Blue is next for me, actually. Fun times!

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Sweet Reckoning and the conclusion of the Grisha trilogy! Two awesome series of many that are going to be wrapping up in 2014. Awesome list!
    Violet
    My Top 10 of 2013

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also super excited for Between The Spark and the Burn, I can't wait to find out what happens next. I have a copy of Acid on my shelf and I definitely want to read it now, I'm glad to hear it was awesome!

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete