Monday, October 22, 2012

Black Dagger Brotherhood Series

So....What can I say about the Black Dagger BrotherHood Series? It is probably the BEST romance series I have ever read. Yes it has VAMPIRES. Yes it has EXTREME romance situations. Yes it goes BEYOND the limits....and YES this is what makes it so fascinating!! Each book is a story about one "brother" finding his eternal love, partner, soul-mate. Each book is filled with passion, humor, adventure, and yes...Pain...But this is just the beginning. I read each book and hurt..literally hurt when it is over...(my husband does too..LOL) I know that if you want to read a series and really "Feel" what the characters are going thru then this is your series. I really hope you will give it a chance and I promise you wont regret it....

Some of my favorite quotes:

“Welcome to the wonderful world of jealousy, he thought. For the price of admission, you get a splitting headache, a nearly irresistable urge to commit murder, and an inferiority complex. Yippee.” 
 J.R. WardDark Lover

“I was dead until you found me, though I breathed. I was sightless, though I could see. And then you came...and I was awakened.” 
J.R. WardLover Awakened


No comments:

Post a Comment