The Hunted Book One
Author: A.R. Kahler
Release Date: October 28th, 2014
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press/Young Adult
Three years have passed since magic destroyed the world.Those who remain struggle to survive the monsters roaming the streets, fighting back with steel and magic—the very weapons that birthed the Howls in the first place.Tenn is one such Hunter, a boy with the ability to harness the elements through ancient runes. For years, the Hunters have used this magic to keep the monsters at bay, but it's never been enough to truly win the war. Humans are losing.When Tenn falls prey to an incubus named Tomás and his terrifying Kin, Tenn learns there's more to this than a fight for survival. He's a pawn in a bigger game, one with devastating consequences. If he doesn't play his part, it could cost him his life, his lover and his world.
Alex is many things, but first and foremost, he’s a Sagittarius.
Born in Iowa and educated across the States, he’s taught circus in Amsterdam and Madrid, gotten madly lost in the Scottish wilderness, received his Masters in Creative Writing from Glasgow University, and drummed with Norse shamans. Sometimes he also walks about on stilts. Or sews. Or hammers tiny pieces of metal into pretty shapes.
When he’s not writing or climbing in the rafters, he’s probably drinking coffee. And seeing as he currently resides in Seattle, there’s coffee aplenty.
10 More Random Things
1) I spend inordinate amounts of time trying to decide what words I'd get as knuckle tattoos.
2) One life goal is to create my own Tarot deck.
3) Cheesecake is the way to my heart. As is cheese.
4) In high school, I was positive I would earn my living as a musician. Then I found writing...
5) I start going stir-crazy if I go prolonged periods of time without hanging from or climbing something.
6) My favorite pizza toppings are dill pickles and American cheese. You gotta try it.
7) I prefer eating ice cream in the snow. Ideally fro-yo
8) I lived in New England for five years and not once went to Salem for Halloween. This saddens me every year.
9) I went about three years without seeing my natural hair color (beyond roots)
10) I can go through a pack of dried mango slices like no one's business.
Must be 13+ To Enter | Ships in US Only.
One winner will get a signed copy of 'Immortal Circus: Act Two' and 'Immortal Circus: Final Act' + Martyr swag, including stickers, bookmarks, a signed bookplate, and trading cards.