Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday Hosted by The Broke & The Bookish: Top Ten New Series I Want To Start


Top Ten Tuesday's 


Top Ten New Series I Want To Start
 (New..let's say within the last year or two)

It is so hard to pick only ten when there are so many new series that have either already started or will start within the next year......But here are some of my choices and they are in no particular order...



An Ember In The Ashes
by
Sabaa Tanir


The Shadow Prince 
by
 Bree Despain

The Orphan Queen
by 
Jodi Meadows


Death Sworn
by
Leah Cypress


Pulse 
by 
Patrick Carman


Sea of Shadows 
by 
Kelley Armstrong


Red Queen
by 
Victoria Aveyard


Talon 
by 
Julie Kagawa


The Girl At Midnight
by
Melissa Grey


Marked 
by
Sarah Fine




What series are you looking forward to starting this year??


3 comments:

  1. I'm running late on starting Death Sworn, too; but I have a copy in the mail on its way! An Ember in the Ashes sounds interesting, and I've heard good things about Sea of Shadows. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even heard of most of those! Are they new 2014 releases??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these so that's great... can probably put them on my wishlist as I love series!

    ReplyDelete