Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: Captive (Aimee Carter )



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at 
and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Captive (The Blackcoat Rebellion, #2)
Hardcover, 304 pages
Expected publication: November 25th 2014 by Harlequin Teen




For the past two months, Kitty Doe's life has been a lie. Forced to impersonate the Prime Minister's niece, her frustration grows as her trust in her fake fiancé cracks, her real boyfriend is forbidden and the Blackcoats keep her in the dark more than ever.

But in the midst of discovering that her role in the Hart family may not be as coincidental as she thought, she's accused of treason and is forced to face her greatest fear: Elsewhere. A prison where no one can escape.

As one shocking revelation leads to the next, Kitty learns the hard way that she can trust no one, not even the people she thought were on her side. With her back against the wall, Kitty wants to believe she'll do whatever it takes to support the rebellion she believes in—but is she prepared to pay the ultimate price?

What book are you most looking forward to???




4 comments:

  1. I hadn't seen this one before, I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds great! And the cover is very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've very intrigued by the premise of this book, and I completely agree with the other comments about the cover. It really pulls you in! Cool pick!
    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got an arc of this one, but I haven't read Pawn yet. I should get on that! ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-294

    ReplyDelete