Friday, December 25, 2015

My Most Anticipated Books of 2016!!!!!!


I am so excited to be a part of this celebration again this year! I look forward to this every year and can't wait to share my choices with everyone!!! Each day the participating blogs will post their choices for the Top Ten theme for that day. Please make sure and check out all the participating blogs and their choices!!! 

My Most Anticipated Books of 2016








Riders (Riders, #1)



Burning Glass

Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2)


Wink Poppy Midnight


The Rose and the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn, #2)



The Impostor Queen (Untitled, #1)

The Last Harvest (Kim Liggett)

No Cover Available Yet


and my most anticipated book of 2016 so far 
 is.........



A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)






Top 10 of 2015

1 comment:

  1. I read both The Shadow Queen and The Great Hunt. Really good novels, but I loved TSQ more.

    ReplyDelete