Thursday, December 24, 2015

Top Ten Best Book Boyfriends of 2015


I am so excited to be a part of this celebration again this year! I look forward to this every year and can't wait to share my choices with everyone!!! Each day the participating blogs will post their choices for the Top Ten theme for that day. Please make sure and check out all the participating blogs and their choices!!! 

BEST BOOK BOYFRIENDS OF 2015

Reign of Shadows (Sophie Jordan)

Fowler

Reign of Shadows (Reign of Shadows, #1)

Persuasion (The Heirs of Watson Island, #2)


Blood and Salt (Blood and Salt, #1)



Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)



Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)


Damien

Endure (Defy, #3)


Khalid

The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)


A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)


Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)


and my FAVORITE book boyfriend of 2015
 is.........
Kai

Sweet Temptation (The Sweet Trilogy, #4)










Top 10 of 2015

1 comment:

  1. Tamlin and Rowan also my book boyfriend list. They are both so amazing! (Love them so much.) :D
    Eight is an honorable mention for my list. He is so great!
    I haven't read any of the other books, but I am looking forward to getting to meet these awesome book boyfriends as well someday.
    Great list!
    Stephanie @ My Bookish Itinerary

    ReplyDelete