Monday, December 21, 2015

Top Best Books I've Read in 2015


I am so excited to be a part of this celebration again this year! I look forward to this every year and can't wait to share my choices with everyone!!! Each day the participating blogs will post their choices for the Top Ten theme for that day. Please make sure and check out all the participating blogs and their choices!!! 

BEST BOOKS I'VE READ IN 2015

Salt & Stone (Victoria Scott
Salt & Stone (Fire & Flood, #2)

Persuasion (The Heirs of Watson Island, #2)


Blood and Salt (Blood and Salt, #1)



Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)


The White Rose (The Lone City, #2)



Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)


Endure (Defy, #3)


The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)


Golden Son (Red Rising Trilogy, #2)


Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)


and my FAVORITE book of 2015
 is.........


A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)









Top 10 of 2015

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had some fantastic reads this year!! Happy reading to you in 2016!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaassss, Six of Crows, The Wrath and the Dawn! I completely forgot about Golden Son. :O I'm reading Endure this week! Fantastic choices. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to read Endure! I love this series! Sarah J Maas just dazzled me this year. I just loved every word she wrote. Love Heirs, love Red Queen, love your list!! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Queen of Shadows and ACOTAR also made my list. I LOVED reading both of them!
    I also really loved Persuasion. I still need to read the other books on your list.
    Great picks!
    Stephanie @ My Bookish Itinerary

    ReplyDelete