Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Top Ten Best YA Debuts of 2015


I am so excited to be a part of this celebration again this year! I look forward to this every year and can't wait to share my choices with everyone!!! Each day the participating blogs will post their choices for the Top Ten theme for that day. Please make sure and check out all the participating blogs and their choices!!! 

BEST YA DEBUTS OF 2015


Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda


Blood and Salt (Blood and Salt, #1)



Shutter


An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1)




My Heart and Other Black Holes


The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)


The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1)


The Sin Eater’s Daughter (The Sin Eater’s Daughter, #1)

and my FAVORITE YA debut book of 2015
 is.........



Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)







Top 10 of 2015

1 comment:

  1. Those are some awesome debuts you picked! I read and loved An Ember in the Ashes, The Girl at Midnight and Simon. And all the rest are ones I have and really need to read soon, or ones that I am looking forward to getting at some point.
    Great picks!
    Stephanie @ My Bookish Itinerary

    ReplyDelete