Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Best Book Covers of 2015


I am so excited to be a part of this celebration again this year! I look forward to this every year and can't wait to share my choices with everyone!!! Each day the participating blogs will post their choices for the Top Ten theme for that day. Please make sure and check out all the participating blogs and their choices!!! 

BEST BOOK COVERS OF 2015

Persuasion (The Heirs of Watson Island, #2)


Magonia (Magonia, #1)


Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)


The White Rose (The Lone City, #2)



Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)


Endure (Defy, #3)


Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)



A Madness So Discreet

and my FAVORITE book cover of 2015
 is.........



Reign of Shadows (Reign of Shadows, #1)







Top 10 of 2015

1 comment:

  1. Persuasion also made my favorite covers list.
    All of these covers are gorgeous and stunning. Love them.
    Awesome picks!
    Stephanie @ My Bookish Itinerary

    ReplyDelete